Washington, DC (February 19, 2021) – The National Center on Sexual Exploitation (NCOSE) is recognizing United Parcel Service (UPS) and Truckers Against Trafficking in its Dignity Defense Alert for partnering to train 100,000 drivers to recognize and report signs of sex trafficking. NCOSE’s Dignity Defense Alert is a new campaign to recognize the people, companies, and nonprofits,…
- T.I., Tiny, and the Role of Power and Influence in Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
- STATEMENT – Utah Passes Critical Solution to Protect Kids from Pornography on Smartphones and Tablets
- Celebrate World Book Day with our recommended reads for young people!
- STATEMENT – Reddit Filled With Non-consensual Pornography, Yet CEO Doubles Down on Allowing Porn
- Amazon’s Twitch Rife with Sexual Harassment, Predatory Grooming, Child Sexual Abuse