As an organisation our mission is to make the internet a safe and great place for children to be. This week ‘Everyone’s Invited’, a campaign to eradicate rape culture, has seen young people sharing testimonies, their experiences of sexual harassment and violence both online and offline, shining a light on these behaviours in schools.
- Film Competition 2021 hints and advice from BBC’s Catherine McAllister
- U.S. Congressional Briefing Packs a Powerful Punch Against MindGeek’s Exploitation Empire
- STATEMENT – Second Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse Sues Twitter
- STATEMENT – NCOSE Research Institute Director Addresses How “Adult” Hardcore Pornography Fuels Child Sexual Abuse at Harvard Institute Symposium
- Young people are ‘making a positive change’ with Safer Internet Day