BREAKING NEWS! Steam, the Walmart of online video game distribution, with over 35 million users who are children and teenagers, just contacted several videogame developers asking them to cover sexually graphic content in their games on Steam or face delisting. This sudden action by Valve, parent company of Steam, comes after a two-year aggressive campaign […]
- Strangers ask children to change or remove clothes on live streaming platforms
- Safer Internet Day 2019 supporters registration now open!
- Sex Buyers Don’t Care About the Prostituted Person They Buy
- Over half parents are concerned too much screen time is causing kids to become inactive
- NCOSE trains military personnel, educators on child-on-child sexual abuse