BREAKING NEWS! Steam, the Walmart of online video game distribution, with over 35 million users who are children and teenagers, just contacted several videogame developers asking them to cover sexually graphic content in their games on Steam or face delisting. This sudden action by Valve, parent company of Steam, comes after a two-year aggressive campaign […]
- Blackboard’s Web Community Manager Earns iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor Seal
- Fortnite Parents Tips for Surviving the Battle over Summer
- When Churches Become Scenes of Sexual Abuse
- What support can I expect from my child’s school?
- Preparing children for online challenges as they make the switch to secondary school