A month after Steam told select game developers to pull sexual content from their game they have reversed their stance and created a new policy to “allow everything onto the Steam Store, except for things that we decide are illegal, or straight up trolling.” The National Center on Sexual Exploitation denounces this decision in light […]
- Strangers ask children to change or remove clothes on live streaming platforms
- Safer Internet Day 2019 supporters registration now open!
- Sex Buyers Don’t Care About the Prostituted Person They Buy
- Over half parents are concerned too much screen time is causing kids to become inactive
- NCOSE trains military personnel, educators on child-on-child sexual abuse