This week a grand jury reported on documents from six Catholic Church dioceses in Pennsylvania that revealed 300 “predator priests” have been accused of sexually abusing over 1,000 children. The grand jury report states: We subpoenaed, and reviewed, half a million pages of internal diocesan documents. They contained credible allegations against over three hundred predator […]
- The BBC announces new Own It app looking at young people’s wellbeing online
- Internet Matters response to the Relationship Education, RSE and health education consultation
- Screen Time Tips for Parents
- Wish Shopping App: Shopping Made Exploitive
- Films looking at kindness and being a good friend online this Anti-bullying week.