With today being World Mental Health Day, in this blog we look at how the internet can play a role in young people’s mental health and how young people are looking out for their friends and others online.
- The Risks of Public Wi-Fi and How to Close the Security Gap
- Parents Beware: Popular Teen Apps Are Improperly Rated
- Young people met Government and UK Safer Internet Centre representatives at Safer Internet Day events across the UK
- How Snapchat Was Used to Groom and Sell a 17-Year-Old Sex Trafficking Victim
- How To Sidestep Popular Social Scams