For Safer Internet Day 2019, the UK Safer Internet Centre has created educational resources for educators to deliver young people aged 3-18 years old, including specific resources tailored for use with 7-11 year olds.
- Montana Becomes 13th State to Recognize Public Health Harms of Porn
- Supercell partners with us to continue their drive to improve child safety online
- Women Expose the Sexual Abuse and Trafficking Hidden in the Porn Industry
- Banning Red Light District Tours is Not Enough to Stop Exploitation
- The Mute Button: How to Use Your Most Underrated Social Superpower