It is rare to come face-to-face with proponents of sexual exploitation, but we did on October 17 when the D.C. Council held a public hearing on a proposal to decriminalize the entire commercial sex industry—including acts of pimping, brothel keeping, and sex buying. NCOSE mobilized to oppose the pending bill with an Orwellian title: The…
- PayPal Cut Ties with the Porn Industry. Thank Them for Doing the Right Thing.
- CBS News Admits Porn is Hijacking the Sexuality of America’s Children
- Free resources to help tackle cyberbullying
- Industry Experts Sound Alarm on Emerging Threats to Online Child Safety
- Sex Trafficking Survivors Reveal Instagram is a Popular Online Slavery Auction Block