Will Gardner OBE, a Director of the UK Safer Internet Centre, reflects on the huge success of Safer Internet Day 2020.
- STATEMENT – Law Center Files Amicus Supporting Trafficking Survivor’s Right To Have Her Claims Heard In A Court Of Law Rather Than An “Religious Arbitration” Controlled By Her Alleged Abusers
- Delete or Deactivate – What to do with your old accounts (updated for 2020)
- iKeepSafe and NIST Join Forces on K12 Cybersecurity Education
- UK theme for Safer Internet Day 2021 announced
- STATEMENT – Netflix Must Stop Providing Platform to Film That Has Sexually Exploited Children