Children and young people across the UK are getting ready to have more free time as the summer holidays get into full swing. After a period of home learning and a busy year at school, we look at the ways in which parents and carers can help keep their children safe in the online world.
- How to Keep Remote Learning Pod Students Safe Online
- National Center on Sexual Exploitation Supports “Lawful Access to Encrypted Data Act”
- Safer Internet Centre takes over Secretariat of APPG on Social Media
- Watch online safety films created by young people
- New practical guide for organisations working with children and young people online